- early bird $150 till 11 May 2021. Use promocode early-ATSweb2021
- regular rate $195 from 12 May 2021
Tax Authorities and Universities
Officials from an African Tax Authority or students at a university are entitled to a reduced fee.
To obtain the promocode, please send an email to email@example.com from your work/study account.
- early bird $100 till 11 May 2021
- regular rate $125 from 12 May 2021
- Entitled to a reduction, use promocode auth-ATSweb2021
- Entitled to a reduction, use promocode corr-ATSweb2021
FREE eBook for all attendees
All attendees will receive a complimentary eBook version of the new book, "Base Erosion and Profit Shifting: A Blueprint for Africa’s Response" by Professor Annet Wanyana Oguttu, in celebration of the launch. Value US$96.
This book is a publication of the IBFD Centre for Studies in African Taxation (CSAT).
- Please be aware that we are not able to reimburse any paid registration fees. It is possible to have a colleague attend in your place. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requesting a change is possible till 5 June 2021.
- Registration is open till 9 June 2021, 23.59hrs (GMT+2). Please be aware that we need your payment prior to receiving registration details and thus bank payments will need to be received by 7 June 2021 in order to attend.
Sorry. The requested form has expired.